Embrace your passions, live your purpose, unleash your potential.
In today’s world, women are leading fast-paced lives as professionals, entrepreneurs, community volunteers and caregivers. They do this while juggling home and family, often losing themselves in the chaos of everyday life. Rarely do they stop to take care of themselves, and when they finally do, they are physically, emotionally and spiritually depleted.
Susan Tolles has an authentic style that immediately connects with every woman in her audience. The heartfelt wisdom she shares will inspire and empower the women in your group to let go of those things that are draining their energy and joy, embrace their unique gifts and desires, and pursue a more meaningful, soul-driven life. Using the ideas and tools from Susan’s information-packed sessions will help them re-energize their bodies, rejuvenate their minds and refocus with spiritual direction.
A woman with clarity, confidence and vitality will experience higher productivity, less stress, deeper self-fulfillment and greater success in every area of her life. Susan’s messages are guaranteed to give your audience the tools to achieve those qualities and more.
Susan’s Most Requested Presentations
Susan is available for keynotes and motivational speeches, general and breakout sessions, workshops, panel discussions and retreats. Her presentations are always customized to fit your group’s needs.
Focused or Frazzled?
Five keys to finding the right balance when you’re overworked, over-stressed and unfulfilled.
Today’s women are leading fast-paced lives trying to be “manager of the universe,” juggling home and family as busy professionals, community volunteers and caregivers. Life seems overwhelming, and they often lose themselves in the frenzy of everyday existence. Rarely do women stop to take care of themselves, and when they finally do, they are physically, emotionally and spiritually depletedFollowing Susan’s key steps will help them FOCUS to calm the chaos when they are overworked, overstressed and unfulfilled.
- Participants walk away with:
- Tools to help them live at peak potential by nourishing the mind, body and spirit
- Life-changing strategies to remain focused and stress-free when chaos is all around
- A deep understanding of the power of “choice,” and its effect on their personal and professional lives
- One simple, yet powerful word for reducing stress and achieving higher productivity
Reinvention Road Trip
Your incredible journey with God
Are you wondering “What is my life’s purpose, and what is God’s plan for me?” If you are searching for more meaning in life, with a crystal-clear vision of what God wants you to be and do, this presentation will get you started on the journey that He has designed just for you. With God as your Navigator, your “Road Trip with God” will be the trip of a lifetime.
- Receive valuable insight for unloading the heavy baggage that is holding you back, such as fear, self-doubt and perfectionism
- Learn how to discover the dream destination that God pre-planned for you
- Learn key questions you must answer to “unpack” the unique God-given gifts for a meaningful journey with greater ease
- Discover how to discern your Life Purpose and use it to glorify Him, living a life in tune with your core values, dreams and desires
From Paralyzed to Productive
Conquering perfectionism and procrastination to reach your highest potential
Perfectionism and procrastination are two of the most common roadblocks to success, paralyzing us from taking action while creating stress, exhaustion and low self-esteem. Instead of being productive, we get stuck in a never-ending cycle that keeps us from getting things done. In this custom-tailored presentation, Susan will share
- Strategies to break free from perfectionism with confidence and self-acceptance
- Steps to get you moving NOW instead of later
- Secrets to staying motivated when you want to want to give up
What’s Holding You Back?
Overcoming the top 5 obstacles to living freely on the open road
Are you stuck in a rut, unable to move forward because you are weighed down by heavy baggage of guilt, fear, self-doubt, perfectionism or toxic relationships? Allowing these weights to rule your life sabotages your happiness and success, holding you back from becoming the strong, vibrant woman you were created to be. Instead of looking to the future with excitement, your self-imposed limitations prevent you from living the life you desire. With the tools Susan shares in this presentation, you will be equipped to unload your heavy bags, allowing you to move forward with confidence and ease, as you step on the gas for an incredible journey.
- Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, Texas A&M University
- American Society for Training and Development
- Austin Women’s Conference & Show
- Beyond 50 Conference for Women, 2012, 2014
- Dress for Success
- Executive Women in Texas Government, Annual State Conference 2012, 2013
- Executive Women in Texas Government, Austin Texas Chapter
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Ladies of Richmond Rosenberg Executive Network
- Life Changing Conference, Dallas TX
- Life Changing Conference, Houston TX
- Life Changing Conference, Killeen TX
- Monthly guest on Good Day Austin, Fox 7 KTBC Austin
- Pearls of Wisdom, Plano TX
- Professional Women of Williamson County
- RISE Austin
- Shearer Hills Baptist Church Women’s Retreat, San Antonio TX
- SHINE Conference for Women
- Solutions Training Group “Administrative Professionals Appreciation Days”
- South Austin Business Association
- Southwest Area Professional Network of American Business Women’s Association, Sugar Land Texas
- St. Andrews Church, Weesatche TX
- Texas A&M Forestry Service
- Texas Business Women Annual Conference
- Texas Conference for Women
- Virtual Assistance League
- WING of Austin
- Women of Splendor
- Women’s Council of Realtors, Hill Country Chapte
- Frequent guest on women-centered radio shows, including
- Susan Rich Talks
- Power Women Radio
- Terra Ferrar Radio Show
- PraiseWorks, with Lynnis Woods-Mullins
- Behind the Business Card, with Linda Ballesteros
Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
- Mechanical Contractors of Texas, Private Event, July 10, 2014
- Meeting Planners International, Austin TX, July 18, 2014
- Caterina Rando’s Summer Success Splurge, San Francisco, July 26, 2014
- Your Business on Fire! Austin, TX August 14, 2014